Home simple home.
Most people never build a new home, not because they don’t want to, but because they don’t know how. Truth is, building a home isn’t very complicated at all (especially if you’re not the one swinging the hammers). Brandl Anderson has built thousands of homes, and we’ve got the process down to a simple, 10-step program that anyone can understand.
1. Purchase Agreement – Select your home site and the home that meets your needs.
2. Customer Orientation Meeting – Receive your homeowner’s manual to guide you through the homebuilding process.
3. Plan Review Meeting – Meet your construction manager to review final plans and selections.
4. Selection Process – Meet with our Customer Care Coordinator to choose colors and finishing materials for the interior and exterior of your new home.
5. Pre-dig Meeting – Review your home site.
6. Pre-drywall Meeting – Meet with your construction manager who will walk through your home with you to review construction and final selections.
7. Pre-closing Orientation – We present your new home to you to ensure all items have been completed.
8. Final walk-through – The last inspection of your new home where you will meet your closing specialist.
9. Closing Meeting – All documents are signed and you are presented the keys to your new home.
10. Post-closing Care – Warranty items are reviewed and completed within the first year of ownership.