Home simple home.
Most people never build a new home, not because they don’t want to, but because they don’t know how. Truth is, building a home isn’t very complicated at all (especially if you’re not the one swinging the hammers). Brandl Anderson has built thousands of homes, and we’ve got the custom home building process down to a simple, 10-step program that anyone can understand.
1. Purchase Agreement – Select your home site and the home that meets your needs.
2. Customer Orientation Meeting – Receive your homeowner’s manual to guide you through the homebuilding process.
3. Plan Review Meeting – Meet your construction manager to review final plans and selections.
4. Selection Process – Meet with our Customer Care Coordinator to choose colors and finishing materials for the interior and exterior of your new home.
5. Pre-dig Meeting – Review your home site.
6. Pre-drywall Meeting – Meet with your construction manager who will walk through your home with you to review construction and final selections.
7. Pre-closing Orientation – We present your new home to you to ensure all items have been completed.
8. Final walk-through – The last inspection of your new home where you will meet your closing specialist.
9. Closing Meeting – All documents are signed and you are presented the keys to your new home.
10. Post-closing Care – Warranty items are reviewed and completed within the first year of ownership.