At Brandl Anderson Homes, our main concern is for the health and well being of our employees, valued home buyers, and trade partners. In light of COVID-19, we have made several changes to our daily business operations.
• Model Homes – Our model homes continue to be open Thursday through Monday 12:00 – 5:00. We are available for drop-in appointments, private & virtual showings. During model hours, we are limiting the number of people in the model home at one time so safe social distancing can be practiced. After each appointment or showing, all hand traffic areas are sanitized for everyone’s safety.
• New Home Construction –The State of Minnesota deemed home building an essential service. Our trade partners are continuing to build homes with minimal or no delay in delivering your new home. Our trade partners are limiting the number of employees on the job site and practice social distancing.
• Essential Customer Meetings- For the immediate future, all essential customer meetings will be held virtually. We use Microsoft Teams which makes it very easy. No special equipment is necessary, only an email address and a computer/tablet/smart phone with a camera.
• Corporate Office and Selection Center – Our Corporate Office continues to remain open but is limiting visitors. Social distancing, frequent handwashing and sanitizing of common areas are a priority.
Selection meetings continue to take place. Prior to your selection meeting, all surfaces and samples are sanitized. Gloves and masks are available upon request. Home buyers will be limited to the selection center area and safe social distancing will be practiced.
• Our extra step for your safety – The Safety Clean – While you close on your new home, we will dispatch our Clean Team for a final sanitization of all hand traffic areas -door knobs, railings, counter tops, appliances, etc. When you enter your new home for the first time, you can feel confident you are walking into a clean home.
• After Care Service and Warranty – Until further notice, we are postponing all non-emergency warranty services. Once restrictions are lifted, we will resume warranty service. We are committed to addressing all warranty items and one-year service as soon as we are able.